- These Wood Fired Pizza Ovens are a new must have feature to any garden. Handmade brick oven, with support for applying the spit.
- This is 80cm in width and approx 450kg of quality product. This is 80cm high approx, the door is: 35cm wide and approx 30cm high
- The measure refers the outer square base.
- Handmade oven produced with cement; brick refractory and iron.
- No additional chemicals in the manufacture, so there is no contamination risk of food products prepared in the oven.
- Handmade production could be small discrepancies in the presented measures inside and weight.
NOTE 1: When this is first used it should not be fully heated, it should be done progressively over a few times. As small hairline cracks can happen due to the changes in temperature. (Settling cracks may occur over time) - we recommend doing a 30min burn, then 1 hour, then 2 hours, then 3 hours. Please leave it-least 24 hours between precaution burns.
NOTE 2: The stainless steel chimney flue in the pictures is not included with the oven.
NOTE 3: This will be a kerb side delivery, these are rather heavy and there will be a tail lift with the vehicle to deliver this, but they will leave it at the side of your premise/ driveway.
NOTE 4: We would recommend covering this BBQ where possible, if you can put a cover on this over the winter or and a gazebo or similar to try stop the adverse weather conditions.